Notes to Primary Two to Primary Six
Admission for 2022-2023
Notes to Admission for Primary Two to Six Places
A. Application Procedures
1. Call our General Office at 2711-0928 to inquire about the number of vacancies starting from 2nd May 2023 (Tuesday).
2. Take a written Entrance Exam
- includes papers of Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics (in English version).
- takes 1.5 hours for P2-P4 candidates and 3 hours for P.6.
- Time for the entrance exam:
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon; 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am to 10:30 am.
3. The result will be notified by phone call in one week. An individual interview with parents and candidates may be arranged by the Principal when necessary.
4. Registration (Settle the School Fee including Registration Fee $1,570 which is non-refundable, and Miscellaneous Fee).
B. Required documents for the application
(Please present the ORIGINAL COPY of the birth document(s) and school reports to the staff of School Office for verification)
1. One student photo (to be stuck on the form)
2. Original Copy and Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (or Passport copy of Non-Hong Kong students)
3. Original Copy and Photocopy of 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 School Reports.
4. Application Fee $80
C. Office Hours
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Saturdays: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Rest on public holidays
D. School Fee
The school fee of 2023-2024 is HK$55,000 per annum, 10 instalments
HKSKH Holy Trinity Cathedral offers fee remission to students with financial difficulties. To qualify for the remission, the student must have good conduct and excel academically throughout the academic year. Additionally, the student’s family should provide proof of their financial difficulties such as income statements and tax returns. Parents could send a request letter to the School if they believe that their children are eligible. The approval will be subject to the discretion of the Cathedral.